CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Our New Edition


We welcomed home last night the newest addition to our family....Mr. Fritz (that is what the family who had him before called him). He is so sweet and loves to be held by the kids. He has been sitting with Noah watching cartoons all morning.
More pictures to come!

5 comments:

Kim said...

So fun! Your kids will have such a blast. Way to be a nice mom.

Mindy and Benjamin said...

Is it just me, or did Noah get a buzz? Either way, Mr. Fritz and Noah look cute.

Adam Stephanie KaileeJo Taydom and Hadley said...

That is too funny Mr. Fritz is the name of my high school math teacher. It just made me giggle inside and thought I would share.

Beth said...

I had a guinea pig when I was younger! So fun. His name was Sprite and he squealed when you tickled him. Enjoy Mr. Fritz!

Mrs. Alyssa Blake said...

I should get on here more often! What a great way to catch up - and you guys need to see that new kids movie with the guinne pig...what's it called?...