

Alright, I painted stripes on my boy's walls. It's hard to tell from the pictures but it is a gray stripe. For those of you that have been to my house it is the same gray throughout it. Now that it's painted I need new curtains in there, darker ones that frame the window better, the windows look weird now. I LOVE it in there!! And the boy's love it (ok, well just Noah, because he is the only one that knows, or should I say cares). In case you're wondering ;) I will be posting my next project on Aurora's room later this week..keep checking, it's going to be so cute!!!
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Before and After
Posted by Kelly at 7:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow! Looks so good! Did you have professional painters do it? Cuz it looks VERY professional! ;) Can't wait to see Aurora's room!
Super cute!
I love the strips!!!!
It makes such a difference.
Post a Comment