
So Noah has started taking a nap in my room. It's the only place that I can get him to fall asleep for a nap, and trust me...he and I both need that nap. Anyway, the other day I could hear him up there, so I finally went and checked on him. When I got there he was kneeling on the floor playing with some quarters on a stool. When he looked up I saw his face was covered in make-up, it looked like eyeshadow. So I said, "no, no Noah". Poor boy got a sad look on his face and said, " Quarters mommy", and started to cry a little bit. I think he thought he was in trouble for playing with the quarters. I couldn't help but start to laugh and I asked him if was playing with mommies make-up and if he could show me what he put on his face. Sure enough he lead me to my vanity drawer and pointed out some eyeshadow...I couldn't get mad...he was just too cute about the whole thing. I just told him that we don't play with mommies make-up. Here he is with the make-up on.....
Wednesday, March 5, 2008
Noah
Posted by Kelly at 9:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
With or without make-up he's a cutie pie! I wish I could say the same about me!!
Post a Comment