CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

THE BAT



Okay, I have found that living here in Houston is adventurous...there are always new things to see...well, the other night we had one of those moments, something new to see...a BAT!!! We came home from a friends house and found that there was a bat in our house...we think that it came in the door when I left it open after coming in from the car. Cory took a little while to come in because he was getting things out of the garage, and the door was left open..so we think that it flew in chasing a bug or something...either way it was terrifying to say the least...well, it was for me. Cory was calm.

1 comments:

Claudia said...

of course something crazy like this could only happen to you guys! that is so funny. I love how you are freaking out. The bat actually looks cute in the pics. What did you do with it? Keep it. :o)