CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

More Bat

Here is the other bat video

4 comments:

Kelli said...

Holy Crap! I'm pretty sure I would thrown up or passed out or both at the sight of a bat in my house! I'm completely impressed that Kelly you had the presence of mind to catch it all on video! And Cory not only did he handle the bat with care but he also took the opportunity to teach the kids about their eating habits! I'm with them though-on the stairs as far away as possible! Gotta love Texas!

Kim said...

oh my gosh! Kelly, that is hysterical. You are a major wimp. I am laughing so hard at you right now. I love that you threatened Cory if he threw it. Would he really throw a bat at you? I don't think so. That's so crazy though...a bat?!?! Wow. Good story.

Claudia said...

Paul told me about your message!!! Congrats! :o) Talk to you soon.

Ryan and Susie said...

Yikes, bats are no fun. I found one in my garbage can one time, alive. This was back in Ohio.

So, congrats on the news! How far along are you?