CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Two projects and a cat




I have completed two projects that feel like they took me way longer than they should've. The first is the dress that I made Aurora. I think I took it apart 3 times before it was complete. But it turned out so cute! I don't think I'll be making another one anytime soon, I need to let the frustration fade a little before I do so. The next was I painted a tree on Aurora's wall. I love how it turned out!! Complete with a pink bird perched on the branches.
And Lastly...a cat. A cat has adopted our family. It is a great cat and perfect for the kids. It's only been a day so we'll see if anyone claims it in the next week. If not, he might be the newest member of our family.

2 comments:

Kim said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE that tree you did. It's wonderful. I've been searching for inspiration for designing a room for my girls to share and I think I just found it. Did you free hand it or what? Do tell.
I saw you called the other day. I've been crazy busy. Did you need something? We do need to just chat and catch up. I'll call you next week when my life chills a little (ha ha)

Mary Jane said...

Okay, I LOVE THAT TREE! It looks like the one on my dream girl room. ANyway, you hve to teach me how to re create that dress! I LOVE IT and I have neices after all! I want to come to your house now and see that tree in person!I'm impressed you painted that tree by yourself!