









It snowed here yesterday. You'd have thought it was going to be a blizzard with the way the news broadcast it. They closed the school and several businesses closed early. I just have to remind myself that they just aren't used to this type of weather. It was fun to see the snow and the kids had a blast playing in it.
Saturday, December 5, 2009
Snow
Posted by Kelly at 10:11 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
It is silly to cancel school just for that, but it's actually a blessing for teachers. Since snow never happens, the excitement level in the classroom is through the roof, and there isn't going to be any learning happening anyway. Might as well let them go home and play in it to their hearts' desire!
Just so you know who this stranger is posting a comment to your blog, my name is Amanda (Curtis) Tenney. I'm from Victoria, and my family and the Sells were good friends growing up. Oh, and I taught 1st grade, which explains the comment a little. :)
Post a Comment