CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 21, 2009

WICKED








OUr good friends Ben and Mindy and Cory and I went and saw WICKED this weekend in San Antonio. It was so good and look forward to some day seeing it again. We had a great night without the kids and made a full date out of it, including dinner and desert! WHAT A TREAT!!! Some of the pics are of Mindy and I being crazy in the car..we had a lot of fun though!

4 comments:

Mindy and Benjamin said...

wow. we are pretty cute. i'm thinking they slipped a little something extra into our italian sodas and it made us extra goofy. anywho, thanks for a great trip!

Kelli said...

You are guys are so cute. Looks like fun!

Carrie said...

Glad you had an awesome time! Where's the sneaky pictures of the theatre that Mindy was talking about? She said it was gorgeous inside.

Mrs. Alyssa Blake said...

I particularly like the sexy "poses" in the car - too funny!