I just checked out the website and everything is SO CUTE. Also, I loved the picture of Aurora! She is such a sweetheart. Hey did you guys have a fun 4th of JULY? AND, happy happy birthday to CoRy! Hope your doing well and if playgroup is at your house this week then we will be there. Let me know. Have a great day:)
I am a stay at home mom to four wonderful kiddos. My husband Cory and I were married in Dec of 2000 in the Dallas, Texas Temple. We live a simple fulfilled life in Houston, TX.
1 comments:
I just checked out the website and everything is SO CUTE. Also, I loved the picture of Aurora! She is such a sweetheart. Hey did you guys have a fun 4th of JULY? AND, happy happy birthday to CoRy! Hope your doing well and if playgroup is at your house this week then we will be there. Let me know. Have a great day:)
MJ
Post a Comment