
YEAH! After 12 days in the NICU Grant was able to come home. We are so excited that he is home and no longer have trips to the hospital!
Saturday, October 25, 2008
Welcome Home Grant!
Posted by Kelly at 6:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

YEAH! After 12 days in the NICU Grant was able to come home. We are so excited that he is home and no longer have trips to the hospital!
Posted by Kelly at 6:15 PM
4 comments:
Congratulations! I am sure it is wonderful to have him home. Take care!
So happy to hear he's finally home! I still can't believe how much hair that little guy has! It would have been long enough to braid if he'd been full term. :) I hope everything continues to go smoothly with Grant arriving home. Congratulations!!
Great news! Glad he is healthy.
Congratulations Kelly! He is so darn cute. I'm glad he finally got to come home.
Post a Comment