


















I took some pictures of my kids today up at the San Antonio Temple. Noah wasn't really cooperating but I think that they turned out good anyway.
Saturday, July 26, 2008
New Pictures
Posted by Kelly at 6:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



















I took some pictures of my kids today up at the San Antonio Temple. Noah wasn't really cooperating but I think that they turned out good anyway.
Posted by Kelly at 6:33 PM
6 comments:
I love the pictures! It was good to chat today and we are looking forward to Wednesday!
-karen
the pictures look great! we miss you guys!
Noah is a boy, boys don't do well in front of cameras, it's genetic!
Of course Aurora, on the other hand, is all about the camera
Those are fantastic pictures! Way to go!!
You have to call me, I can't find your number!!
Post a Comment