CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Memory Lane...Thanks Mindy!

Down Memory Lane

Okay, I'm going to try this too. I got this from my friend Mindy's blog and thought it looked interesting, so all of my faithful blog visitors better be cooperative. Here are the directions:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

C'mon now, anything funny, strange, cool, embarrassing, or awful you remember about me?? This could be interesting...

3 comments:

Mindy and Benjamin said...

I remember being really intimidated my you for the first year that we were in the Franklin ward together. But now I know you're not so scary. Remember when I told you that I had a dream that we rented your basement apartment...and then we did? Man you guys were loud. Just kidding. I remember always bringing my baby monitor upstairs and just playing games or eating or talking (probably all of the above). Do you still cheat at Hand and Foot?
Too bad we live so far away now.

Mindy and Benjamin said...

Wow, look at that, I just noticed that I even got props in the title! Yay me!

Terri said...

Okay, so seriously I had this on my blog like a month ago... anyway

I remember when you thought some crazy lady was following you home and it was just me trying to return your dish. Oh and I love all our fun lunches. And mostly Jokes with Guitar... long pointies, they died and ... DONE!