CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 25, 2009

The Tooth Fairy



Aurora lost a front tooth and tonight she put it under her pillow for the tooth fairy. When I went to collect the tooth this note was under her pillow. SO CUTE!! Here is the translation ( or what we think it says).
Dear Tooth Fairy,
I always wanted to see you. In the morning can you come to my house...(can't read)...that you can do.
Love,
Aurora
PS. I love you
PS. Can you give me more money.
PS. I lost my tooth (crossed out, I guess she found it)

PICTURE

Aurora with the fairy flying over her head, along with the titles "you" "me", just in case you were wondering. This was the front side of the note.

I JUST LOVE MY LITTLE GIRL!!!!

4 comments:

Claudia said...

so cute. i love it. :)

Mary Jane said...

That Aurora is the sweetest and cutest little thing! I just LOVE HER!

Carrie said...

Even cuter to see the real thing than when you told me about it. And your dress - adorable!!

Kelli said...

Funny kid! I like how she fessed up to losin' the tooth in her note-that is priceless!