Grant cracks me up in the bath. He refuses to sit up, he just loved to lay down. I think he likes kicking his feet, I try sitting him up so he can splash and kick, but he just isn't having it. He is so funny!
In the bath he looks so little. I just keep thinking of this little boy who will be one before we know it. But there he looks like he only a few months old.
I am a stay at home mom to four wonderful kiddos. My husband Cory and I were married in Dec of 2000 in the Dallas, Texas Temple. We live a simple fulfilled life in Houston, TX.
6 comments:
Ahh- so sweet!Look how healthy and happy he is! One LUCKY Duck!
I'm loving the loincloth
The strategically placed washcloth was my favorite! What a sweet baby.
That is so cute! His kicking is adorable.
In the bath he looks so little. I just keep thinking of this little boy who will be one before we know it. But there he looks like he only a few months old.
How stinking cute - i'm suprised you weren't laughing in the video!
Post a Comment