CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 19, 2009

My Eldest Son


I just love this little guy! He is such a sweetheart and has me laughing every day. He loves telling us how much he loves us. Sometimes I feel he gets left out, first because he was the youngest and now because he is the middle child. Before I had Grant it made me sad to think he was going to be in the middle. He is so sensitive and sweet! Noah, thanks for giving us so much laughter and love, we love you so much!

2 comments:

Bryan said...

I just love Noah. He really is the sweetest boy and he is so cute. I love the way you dress him- he always looks so handsome:)

MandBfamerly said...

Oh my he is big.
BLW tag read my blog to find out what to do.