CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 29, 2009

I've been tagged

My friend Kim tagged me...
Listing months by your favorite to your least favorite...here we go!
1.May: If I still lived in Utah this may not have been my number 1,its still snowing in Utah in May..sometimes... it's my birthday month and the weather here in May is still nice. There's not much humidity and the bugs aren't out in full force yet.
2.December: It just the love the feeling of Christmas, people are more giving and it's the month that we celebrate the birth of our Savior.
3.April: This is the month of the birth of my first born. We get to participate in General Conference and we celebrate the resurrection.
4.June: This is the month of the birth of my first son. Summer is just beginning and we get to start going to the pool!
5.October: This is the month of the birth of my youngest. We get to dress up for Halloween...this is one of my favorite holidays. I love to find costumes for my kids and we have our Pumpkin Carving party (we didn't get to have one last year because my son decided he wanted to come into the world:))
6. July: Cory's birthday! Yeah Cory!!!
7. August: School starts! If any of you have children you know what I mean.
8. February: I love valentines day. I don't necessarily like to go out on valentines day because there are just too many people but it's fun to celebrate with my love!
9. November: Yummy comfort food..what more can I say!
10. January: The start of a new year. A fresh start to make yourself better!
11. March: I'm Irish!
12. September: Does anything happen in this month?
So I tag... Brit, Megan, Machel, Mary Jane, Kelli, Missy, Terri, Lesli,Mindy, Cara, Claudia, Carrie, Tammy, Christy.

2 comments:

Kim said...

You're awesome. Thanks for playing

Mrs. Lesli Mauldin said...

great......and no, I don't have ANYTHING on my blog yet, so where am I supposed to put this list?