CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Our Family Photo


Thanks Terri for taking our picture:)

2 comments:

Mary Jane said...

Your family is so dang cute. I love all the matching outfits! We had so much fun with you guys on Christmas. I Hope you are having a fun time in San Antonio & hope you have a safe trip home! Hey also, sorry about Noah's little hand. I hope Isaac didn't just about kill him. I keep thinking about that and I just feel so bad about it,I thought it was an accident until Bryan & I were driving home and he said that Isaac did it on purpose- what a little punk. I am so sorry- I hope he is okay! Anyway, we will see you guys when you get back! Ummm, I should have just written an email?! oh well...

Carl & Rosemarie Brauning said...

Awe! I missed Grant last night because we had our party so late! Hopefully I can see him on Sunday. It was fun to spend New Year's Eve with you, thank you for coming over! You guys will have to come over again for dinner so we can chat more! Crnberry Juice cocktails, here we come! (Do you like cranberries? LOL.)