CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 29, 2008

A Brag Post



This is just a post for me to brag how cute my daughter is. Last night Aurora wanted me to get her hair curly so that she could wear it curly for school today. I did rag curls after she got out of the shower and this is how it turned out. I must say that i did a pretty good job, including the flower clip I made....

4 comments:

Warnick Family said...

Well, I have to say, you have a right to brag! She looks so cute! Good job, Mom!
(Look at me, I left a comment!)

Beth said...

SO cute! I don't even know what you do when you do "rag curls." If I have a girl one day, you'll have to teach me.

Kelli said...

She's adorable, but even if she didn't have curly hair and a nice flower (that you so lovingly made for her) in her hair she's still adorable. So brag on mom, brag on.

Mary Jane said...

Kelli,

You have the cutest little girl ever! What can I say- I LOVE FIDORA!!Love the curls- she always looks so dang cute! Her hair always looks so darling.