CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 22, 2008

IT'S A BOY!!!

Cory and I recently found out that we are being blessed with another baby boy. We have yet to agree on a name...Both of our other children weren't nearly as hard to pick a name for. Cory is just dead set on Gideon(hideous I know), so every name I pick he veto's! Feel free to leave your "name opinion"...maybe someone out there can find a better name, maybe one that he will agree on...;)


ps..if it's Gideon you like..no need to respond. lol ;)

4 comments:

Claudia said...

How exciting!!! Congrats to you guys. Good luck with the name. Paul and I can NEVER agree on names so I understand :o)

Terri said...

Yeah! Another boy. Sorry, I can't help you with names, I'm awful, it was so hard to come up with my two boys' names.

Mindy and Benjamin said...

Yay! Congrats! I can't believe you found out and I didn't get a phone call...oh, and I wont tell you Ben's vote for the baby name, cause you know it's not so nice. Miss you guys!

Kelli said...

Congratulations on the boy-that's fun for Noah-he'll have someone to beat up (just kiddin')! So Alex and I came up with a name that we thought might change your (Kelly) mind about the "awfulness" of Gideon--what about Icabod? See? Doesn't Gideon sound SOOOOO good now? It's all a matter of perspective...But seriously good luck with the name thing it's hard I know!