


Noah has been so difficult to get to bed...the process isn't hard, it's getting him to stay in his room that is hard. He just wants to read more books or play. We have found him many times in our bed, or under Aurora's bed, but the other night, Cory called me upstairs to see where our son was sleeping. He was so cute. He loves his sister so much that he just wanted to be with her. I couldn't help but take a picture of them. I am surprised that Aurora didn't come and tell us (by that, I mean yelling down the stairs at us that Noah is in her room). She must have been asleep when Noah crawled in her bed. THEY ARE SO CUTE!!!
PS. My above post talks about Aurora's hair curled, you can kindof see it curly while she is asleep.
Friday, April 25, 2008
Sleeping
Posted by Kelly at 1:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Post a Comment