CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 3, 2007

Aurora






For Aurora's class room at school they were asked to decorate an ornament to place on their classroom Christmas tree, (it's a paper tree, and paper ornaments). They brought them home to decorate, so today Aurora and her friend Callie decorated them. Aurora was so proud of her ornament. I must say she did a good job. I took pictures of them decorating them, and showing the finished product.

2 comments:

Ryan and Susie said...

Cute stuff. Ok, so I kind of spaced the whole commenting about myself that when you "tagged" me. That was about the time I took a blogging vacation. Now that a month has gone by, I don't think anyone would get it. But I appreciate you thinking of me. Here a a few things about me:
1. I love traveling.
2. I have a hard time sitting still, I need to keep moving.
3. I'm a homebody
4. I love going out to eat and trying new foods. I'm a sucker for Italian and a favorite dish right now is one that i make at home. It includes sauteed garlic in EVOO, marinated sun dried tomatoes, cherry tomatoes, and spinach all tossed together with spaghetti. It's yummy, and included about 4 of Dr. Oz's recommendations for healthy eating.
5. I love Christmas. I love decorating, Christmas music, giving presents, and visiting family. It's a wonderful season.
6. I'm fascinated with politics. I have strong opinions as such, but I don't like confrontation.

There you go! Have a Merry Christmas.

Unknown said...

Aurora looks like a doll! She is sooo cute and I can't believe how old Noah looks. Remember when they were just little babies. Time fly's by way to fast. Miss you guys.