
We had a dinner party, and I made fruit tarts for desert. I thought that I did an awesome job for never making a tart before...Cory thought that I was crazy to take a picture. But I wanted to savour the moment before they were eaten:)
Sunday, November 4, 2007
My Fruit Tart
Posted by Kelly at 1:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
mmmm that looks yummy! You're so domestic...mowing the lawn, throwing dinner parties. Lately Madison has been talking on the phone and she always says bye Kelly???? I guess she's remembering watching you and I talk all the time. We miss you guys!
good job! I always take pictures of my master pieces! Cakes, pies, jello's, stuffed mushrooms, even my soups! Life is to short to forget the times when we do something extra special! By the way I loved your costumes! You made me laugh!
-Melissa Pearson
Post a Comment